Dec 20 Concept Attendant – FT
Summary: Support the operation to deliver Superior Guest Service by performing duties which includes: prompt recognition and greeting guests, taking food and beverage orders, mixing alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with company standards. Maintain a clean, orderly and well-stocked bar. Ensure compliance with alcoholic beverage service legal requirements and cash handling procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensures each guest receives superior service by providing a friendly environment, which includes prompt recognition and greeting of guests with a smile using established service standards.
2. Communicates, explains and suggestively sell menu offerings, products, and promotions to guests.
3. Take orders and prepares alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with company standards.
4. Maintain a well-stocked bar with required mixers, bar supplies; and prepares garnishes for drinks.
5. Completes cash handling duties with appropriate paperwork; processes and presents checks to guests and completes payment transactions.
6. Coordinate with the kitchen to ensure timely service and maintains neat and clean workstation.
7. Follows alcohol awareness and procedures for the purchase and serving of alcoholic beverages.
8. Follows safe food handling and proper hygiene practices.
9. Adheres to workplace safety standards for operating and maintaining equipment and reports any equipment malfunction to management immediately.
10. Performs opening and/or closing side works according to established checklists.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must meet state minimum age for serving alcoholic beverages; must be able to obtain alcohol awareness certification; must have knowledge of beer, wine, and liquor; Demonstrate the ability to effectively interact with guests, coworkers, and members of management; Ability to focus on providing a superior guest experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and effectively communicate information individually and in small group situations to customers and co workers. Ability to understand the English language both written and verbal.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to communicate in verbal and written forms, and visually navigate through the unit.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to continuously stand and walk. Use hands for lifting and carrying (0-50 lbs.) including frequent reaching, grasping, pushing and pulling (0-60 lb.); and stooping and bending.
Frequent immersion of hands in water and other cleaning agents.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
No travel required.