Dec 15 Utility – Paschals Restaurant
Summary: Support the operation to deliver Superior Guest Service by performing various duties which may include: stocking and retrieving products, sweepiig, mopping, dishwashing, removing trash, and performing various levels of clean-up duties.
1. Stocks, stores, and retrieves products as needed.
2. Maintains and assists in the proper cleaning and sanitizing of tables, equipment, floors, cookware, utensils and other items.
3. Ensures that all spills are removed in a timely manner to avoid slips and falls or other safety hazards.
4. Monitors trash receptacles to avoid overflow and ensures bins are kept clean.
5. May assist guests by carrying trays to seating areas.
6. Follows safe food handling and proper hygiene practices.
7. Follows workplace safety standards for operating and maintaining equipment and reports any equipment malfunction to management immediately.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
One to three months related experience and/or training.
Ability to read, speak and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
Ability to apply reasonable understanding in carrying out instructions in written, oral or diagram form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to continuously stand (100%) and walk (50%). Use hands for lifting and carrying (0-60 lbs.) including frequent reaching, grasping, pushing and pulling (0-60 lb.); and stooping and bending.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.